Wallpapers & screensavers give your PC a unique, original look and allow you to express yourself. Below we present the most interesting software and graphics. Download them and decorate your computer the way you want.
Desktop wallpapers that are on your computer screen can say a lot about you, your tastes and preferences. If you want to beautify the look of the desktop or the lock screen, then in this section you will find most interesting tools for yourself.
The desktop is an important part of the operating system. Most of the time we are looking at least a part of it. That is why it is very important that it looks great and evokes positive emotions.
This is largely achieved by placing beautiful wallpapers on the desktop.
The following are examples of free programs that let you conveniently add wallpapers and quickly switch between them:
- Starter Wallpaper Changer – it is a very easy to use free program for changing wallpaper in Windows 7. Installation is not required, so just copy it to the desktop and run. With the help of the Starter Wallpaper Changer we can also change the screensaver, system colors and sounds.
- Wally– is a cross-platform, free and small program that allows you to spice up your desktop with wallpapers that are found not only from our computer, but also downloaded from such sites as Google, Flickr, deviantArt, Yahoo!, Pikeo, Panoramio, Ipernity, Photobucket, Buzznet, and Picasa. The program allows you to automatically search wallpapers in selected sources and display them on the desktop changing the wallpaper can occur automatically at a certain time, interval or manually.
- Animated Wallpaper Maker– with this application you can create animated wallpapers for your desktop. The program allows you to transform into animation any static digital photo saved in BMP, JPEG and PNG formats.
Screensavers are programs that display images or animations which constantly refreshes the screen. Screensavers are automatically turned on when a certain time elapses since the user has made any movement with the mouse or pressed any key on the keyboard. Such tools are usually free, so they are available to every user.
Once, screensavers performed a functional role in addition to providing pleasing aesthetics. They prevented uneven burning of pixels on the screen. Monitors in the 21st century do not have this problem anymore.
Here are some screensavers to look out for:
- Fliqlo – it is a free screensaver that displays a clock. With this tool you can automatically adapt the screen saver to the resolution displayed on the screen, you can freely switch the format between 12 and 24 hours. It is worth noting that there is available support for Macintosh computers.
- Alpha Galaxy – after launching the program, small, colorful and animated planets appear on your screen, in the background you can also hear calm music.
- Sim AQUARIUM – thanks to this program, the screen will feature a tropical and vibrant aquarium.