iTunes is a freeware downloadable multimedia player from Apple. iTunes is truly versatile because with it you have the ability to play music, listen to online radio, record CDs, catalog your music and convert audio files. Via this program, you can also buy and download music and video from the iTunes Store.
iTunes – Free Download
iTunes is a free application. Its latest version can be downloaded free of charge from Apple website or from MadDownload.com. To do this, click on the Download button at the end of the text. And if you’re an Android user check out our reviews of Google Play Store and Aptoide.
The Program Features
iTunes has Home Sharing function that lets you share your media library with the users on the same network. On the other hand, Genius option will show you what other music you might like (based on the songs you have collected so far). What is important, since the fifth version of the mobile iOS system, it is possible to activate and synchronize your Apple mobile device without connecting it to your computer. Previously, iTunes was used to activate your newly purchased devices. The program also offers features such as:
- backup of the devices such as an iPhone, iPod or iPad,
- connection to iCloud service (allows you to download and manage songs),
- Apple ID account management,
- four types of library configuration,
- understandable library management system.
iTunes can also boast of a number of other powerful features. Here are some of them:
- cataloging music files,
- creating playlists,
- making purchases (eg music, music videos or e-books),
- burning CD-Audio discs or MP3 discs,
- playing music videos,
- podcast support,
- format conversion,
- support and synchronization of applications for devices such as the iPod touch, iPhone, iPad and many more.
iTunes – Download Music and Movies
The software guarantees access to Apple Music, iTunes Store, and iTunes Extras. The eleventh and twelfth version of the program impresses with a refreshed appearance of iTunes Store, the modified application user interface, and a new mini player (which lets you see what it’s gonna plays when the current song ends.) In iTunes, you can also use browsing history that collects information about the songs and videos you have viewed in the store.
iTunes requires the Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 operating system. The program is distributed under a free license. One of the biggest advantages of the program is that fact that the users have the option to share files via a USB cable. All you have to do is connect the device to your computer and download the files. It is worth to read and familiarize oneself with the symbols used by the program that indicate the status of the process when importing music and video. Unfortunately, there is no iTunes on Android.
The users also point out some more annoying features of the program such as:
- frequent updates (during which the entire program should be downloaded instead of a small patch),
- the fact that in addition to the player, the manufacturer bundles Safari browser and MobileMe software (you have to manually uncheck the checkboxes),
- long program installation time,
- high consumption of system resources,
- no drag-and-drop functionality.