The Sims 4: Get Together is the second official The Sims 4 expansion. The game was released In United Stated on 8 December 8, 2015, and it appeared two days later on the European market.
The Sims 4: Get Together – a New World to Discover
The action in The Sims 4: Get Together takes place in the world of Windenburg (inspired by Norway and Germany), where players have the opportunity to visit many picturesque places such as:
- an adorable traditional village,
- a state-of-the-art business district,
- a lively urban market,
- and a private island.
This certainly adds variation to the game.
Generally speaking, the expansion, just like other titles of the series, gives us the ability to create our own Sim, both in terms of appearance, body shape, face, and clothes, as well as character traits.
The Sims 4: Get Together – What’s New
It is worth to mention that in The Sims 4: Get Together the players have access to new clothes, and are therefore given the opportunity to choose completely different outfits than in the previous installments of the game. This gives the players an even greater range of opportunities as far as Sim creation goes.
In the course of the games, we can join various social groups or create our own. Of course, each of the groups is characterized by their own style, habits, and interests, so that our Sim is able to mix with all the other Sims in the varied world of Windenburg.
The Sims 4: Get Together allows us to organize parties where we can shine on the dance floor or show our DJ skills. This is a very interesting way of breaking free from the monotony of everyday life in Windenburg.
The new features that are introduced in the expansion, and which were not included in the previous games are:
- the above-mentioned social groups,
- the ability to swim in so-called natural pools, which are modeled on real-life examples,
- and clubs where Sims can spend their leisure time.
The Sims 4 Get Together also gives the players an access to the new features that are related to the build mode, where we have the ability to equip our homes with such things as:
- light lasers,
- coffee machine,
- DJ podium,
- table football,
- dart board,
- and the game Don’t wake the llama.
We should also mention that in this expansion we will find four music hits known from the Sims games. These are:
- Beautiful Now by Zedda (by Anton Zaslavski, the Russian-German musician),
- Expensive by the American singer Tori Kelly,
- Run Away with Me by the Canadian musician Carly Rae Jepsen,
- and the Wake Up by the British rock group The Vamps.