Lethal League Blaze is a downloadable indie high-speed ball game developed and published by Team Reptile. The game is set in a very intense environment where players compete against their opponents in an anti-gravity ball game.
The main aim of the game is for the players to hit and destroy their opponents with the anti-gravity ball using distinct abilities such as strikes, bunts, parries, throws, and special abilities. The game is a sequel to the 2014 Lethal League and is available to play on the platforms of Microsoft Windows. The console versions of Lethal League Blaze: PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch are also scheduled for release.
How to Download Lethal League Blaze
You can download Lethal League Blaze from Steam. To start downloading, click on the link at the end of the review. If you like science fiction sports games you should also try the car action of Rocket League or the laser battles of Laser League.
Here is the list of Lethal League Blaze Characters. At the moment there are ten fighters, two of them female:
- Candyman, a yellow-headed guy with a cane,
- Dice, a dark-skinned tennis player in glasses
- Doombox, a robot with a head being a stereo cassette player, it has giant arms
- Grid, a yellow guy with a square design on his skin and with Wolverine-type rounded metal rounder objects with holes growing from his knuckles
- Jet, a blond female
- Latch, a cross between a bird and a crocodile
- Nitro, a guy with a giant handcuffs device, wearing a superhero costume
- Raptor, a guy with a huge baseball bat.
- Sonata, a blue-haired lady with a giant hammer
- Switch, a robot on a skateboard
Lethal League Blaze Review
Lethal League Blaze features both single player and multiplayer modes, all featuring a similar gameplay environment where players get to destroy one another with a hard ball. The controls are simple and the only force stopping players from victory are their opponents.
Before the gameplay actually begins, players are required to choose their favorite whacky characters namely Raptor, Switch, Candyman, Sonata, Latch, Dice, Jet, Latch, Dice, Jet, Doombox, Grid, and Niro.
Apart from that the game also allows players to play in different game modes such as Free-for-all, Strikers, Teams, and Lethal Valley. Each of these modes is different in the sense that it either lets the player team up with others or simply play off solo. The same rule applies to the multiplayer modes where players can compete against human opponents.
Moving on to the diverse game mechanics, Lethal League Blaze has a very unique set up. Although the graphics are relatively basic with a 2D gameplay design, the game still manages to set up an incredible in-game experience, proving how you can never judge a game by its graphics.
To defeat their opponents, players have to hit the ball using different methods and strike it in such a way that it completely destroys anyone who comes in its way. Players can either strike the ball normally or perform a charged attack dealing more damage with precision.
Despite that, the charged attacks also give opponents the opportunity to steal the ball and perform a counterstrike thereby destroying the player’s character. Apart from these moves, there are also special attacks such as trapping the ball in a protective bubble or spinning and making it move in a position of the player’s choice.
Additionally, the game also features some very catchy and intense soundtracks in the background which is very rare for a video game. The soundtracks actually do make a difference in the sense that it makes the battle more intense and competitive.
Overall, Lethal League Blaze is the perfect party game to play with friends and family. It features the ultimate battle mode where all one has to do is knock out the other by striking as hard as possible. The game is simple, fun, and intense all at the same time!
- An extremely entertaining game that individuals can play with their friends at parties
- Features both online and offline gameplay experience
- The controls can turn out to become too complex for someone who is playing for the first time
- The game is set in a 2D environment allowing only limited movements